Thank you for visiting the Summer House website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms carefully before using the website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- Ownership of the Website: This website is owned and operated by Summer House. All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Summer House and is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- Use of the Website: You may use this website for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this website.
- Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Summer House makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website.
- Limitation of Liability: Summer House will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Summer House, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modification of These Terms and Conditions: Summer House reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of this website after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and any legal action arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the website will be brought exclusively in the courts located in Delaware.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.